Join me in Snarkville

Being snarky is the only thing that makes this place enjoyable. After all, if you can't laugh at others, how do you feel superior?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Snarkville, Left Coast

Treat me no differently than you would any Queen. I rule my Snarky kingdom with some kind of dignity, but I refuse to add grace. I rule with my Prince of a husband (he can't be King, since he married into his royal title) and my son the Duke of Snarkville.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I got THE call...

...yes, the one that says I'm not going to die of skin cancer. The mole, the mole in the middle of my back is....BENIGN!!!! WAHHOO!

So, there is finally joy in Snarkville. Well, there would be, if I had a voice, if I didn't have mountain of clothes to pack (in some kind of order, since I will be in THREE locations during our trip), and if I didn't have stitches in my back that itch.

And for the record, the office chick in the doctor's office sucks -- he's one heck of a nice guy, which kills my normal theory of crappy office lady always equals crappy doctor. I may even recommend him to my bud in Novato who has the doctor with the world's WORST bedside manner ever -- with his personality, he could have been a brain surgeon ;) --- Nurses will get that joke.

Party, party, party!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yahoo!!

I am so happy for you and the great news.

Good luck with the packing.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!! Great to know this before you leave, but since you're going to the Sunshine State, be sure to take LOTS of sunscreen.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

told you so told you so!

9:41 PM  
Blogger badmommy said...

excellent

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home